The Only Unbiased, Family-Run Penny Stock
Avg. Peak Gain For All
Penny Stock Picks Since We Began:
owns the best penny stock picking record of any
newsletter online. Real, low-priced stocks - over
80% are listed on the NYSE, AMEX or NASDAQ. We are
family-run in the U.S.A. Unlike most penny stock websites, we are not paid to pick a stock and never have been. We don't
own shares. We are 100% UNBIASED. We never profit
off of the penny stock picks we publish, our
readers do. The better they do, the better we do.
Period. We find REAL companies with great
stories; they are just small, cheap and
beaten our competitors every year since we started
over a decade ago with the top average peak gains. That's
why those other guys never compare their
performance against ours. If they want our complete record with every pick, it's posted on our
page. Let us impress you with completely unbiased research
We post a new stock pick ($0.20 to $5.00)
each Tuesday before the markets open. A full
research report on each penny pick is included. These
are not shell companies or hyped, pumped penny
schemes. These are not day-trading picks or thinly
traded - they're real companies, most profitable
or reaching profitability, just undervalued. Over
80% of our picks have been listed on either the
NYSE, AMEX or NASDAQ.
Our Offer: Honesty. Integrity. Diligence.
- The Best Penny Stock Picks record of any
website or newsletter.
- A family business, right here in the USA, no
pretending like others.
- Two founders and a half-dozen colleagues
still working at Wall Street firms.
- Colleagues include Institutional Traders,
Syndicate and Research Managers.
- We do not advertise. We don't have to. No
Spam. Nothing else to sell.
- Nearly 20 years experience on trading floors
and in institutional research.
- We will not automatically charge for
renewals. That's unethical and dishonest.
- Our best penny stock picks and research. No
hype, no spin.
Only FalconStocks Research:
- 30-point fundamental and technical scans plus our experience.
- Over 80% our picks picks were listed on the NYSE, AMEX or NASDAQ.